DURING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC, WE WILL BE ALLOWING ONLY CURBSIDE VETERINARY CARE.
In our efforts to avoid the spread of Covid-19, and to protect our staff we will NOT be allowing any person(s), except for employees, into the clinic until further notice.
We are currently NOT scheduling wellness or vaccination appointments (with the ONLY exception being puppy or kitten vaccine series and Rabies vaccinations). We will be closed on Saturdays until further notice.
How our curbside service will work:
1) We ask that all clients remain in their car, and call from the parking lot upon arrival.
2) A staff member will take your phone number, form of payment, and ask what "lane" you are in (our parking spaces are lettered A-G).
3) A veterinary technician will get on the phone and take your pet's medical history and any necessary information regarding the visit.
4) We will use one of OUR slip leashes (or your cat carrier) to bring your pet into the building (we will not carry cats into the clinic without a carrier).
5) After your pet has been examined by a veterinarian, they will call you with their findings and a treatment plan ("cost estimate"). The veterinarian will speak to you with all exam and diagnostic findings before we charge anything to your credit card (except in the case of technician appointments).
6) Once we've completed any diagnostics, we will bring your pet back out to you, and a staff member will call you for payment over the phone.
We can be reached at 480-990-9561 or email@example.com
We truly appreciate your patience and patronage during this trying time, and we will do our best to provide the excellent care that we strive to provide.
-The staff at Adobe Animal Hospital
|Please follow this link for helpful information from the American Veterinary Medical Association regarding COVD-19 and animals: COVID-19: FAQs FOR PET OWNERS